The Love Declaration - A covenant for transforming humanity - By David Seacord

Today, as I was cleaning up, I came across a 4x6 card, stuck in between an Oregon Corporation fee payment sheet, and an older sheet of directions for some herbal formulas. I remember getting it several months ago while sitting and chanting on the Willamette waterfront, handed to me by David Seacord - the author/channeler of it, where I briefly read it and stuck it where I would ultimately find it today - perfect timing!  Just earlier today, while walking with my wife, I said to her, "There is not enough love in the world."  Then this poked itself out at me. Universe - Such a Silly Wabbit!

"I am your partner
in awakening from fear.
From this moment on,
at all times,
under all conditions,
I declare I am
and I will be,
for All Beings,
a Conscious Source
of Absolute Love;
and, I promise,
I will serve only this Love,
in you,
in me,
and in all,
no matter what,
for the rest of my life."
   -  David Seacord - 1986   thelovedeclaration.org

Doing a basic search for David Secord or for The Love Declaration, I came across this Youtube. At the time, I didn't know who this was, but followed the links and trail until I found out. 

https://youtu.be/nqO5wBzTTqA

Both of these touched me deeply!
I hope they do you as well.
In Love
Aja




____________________________
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे  
हरे राम हरे राम राम राम हरे हरे

Comments